I understand that buying, selling, or investing in real estate is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why I am dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of my clients. I take great pride in building relationships and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
I am always striving to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education. Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With my extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to my clients, I am your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.
My Mission Statement:
My philosophy is simple: clients come first. I pledge to be in constant communication with my clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. I believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, I haven’t done my job. I don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of my clients and the referrals I receive.
I have been helping buyers, sellers, & investors in the Cedar Rapids area and surrounding communities since 2013. I am committed to 100% client satisfaction.
- Full time Realtor®
- Member of the Cedar Rapids Area Association of Realtors® Scholarship Committee (2014-Present)
- Member of the Cedar Rapids Area Association of Realtors® Public Relations Committee (2014)
- Member of the Cedar Rapids Area Association of Realtors® Programs and Entertainment Committee (2014)
- New Associate of the Year (2013)
- Member of the Cedar Rapids Area Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Iowa City Area Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Iowa Association of Realtors®
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®
- Iowa Notary
- Attended buying practices and listing practices through Ruhl University
- Completed 60 hours of pre-licensing courses through REcampus
Lifelong Cedar Rapidian
Graduate of Cedar Rapids Thomas Jefferson High School
President of Families Helping of Iowa.
My partner, Rob, and I were married in November 2015 and became foster parents in April 2016. We were placed with our first foster child, Keenan, in May 2016 and adopted him in November 2017. In June of 2018 we adopted our second son, Jordan. We have 4 furry best friends Duke, Beau, Chloe, & Moose.
Family is very important to me and I know you will experience this while working with me.